Friday, July 17, 2009

  1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? Some things that will be very useful are Flickr, Google Tools and the online image creator. Also, Nings is something I will be joining in the near future...
  2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? This has helped me realize the various resources out there, and I plan to use many of the "23 things" in the classroom.
  3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I didn't expect to learn as much as I did, and definitely didn't think I would apply this to my teaching. I will keep an open mind as return next summer!
  4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? I wish I didn't have to join some of the sites to work on them...mostly because its going to be hard to keep up with all of the passwords lol. But that's pretty much unavoidable...
  5. If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate? Yes!!
  6. How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities? Awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations a successful summer adventure. hope you wil continue ot share your successes with us thru your blog.

    ReplyDelete