Monday, July 6, 2009

Thing # 16

I love wikipedia, so I'm really excited that there are educational resources with the same format. I use wiki as a quick reference for composer dates and other music history info. Since anyone can post though, I always double check my info.... Collaborative note-taking it a great way for students to work together in a healthy way, without one student doing the "heavy lifting." Also, if a student is confused or missed a day, this enables them to network with other students.

After posting on the SBISD sandbox, it seems like everyone is loving this course and learning a lot. I'm happy that we are blogging about this, because I can use it as a reference throughout the year!!

1 comment:

  1. I noticed the same about Sandbox. All of my friends who are exploring Library2Play have found it fun and an incredible learning experience. I'm so glad I chose to do it.

    ReplyDelete